The sheared rainbands of Tropical Depression 33W (SAMUEL) will continue to bring moderate to extreme rainfall (30 to more than 100 mm) across Catanduanes, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Albay, Sorsogon,...
Archive for month: November, 2018
David Michael, , Daily Weather Update, 0
NORTHEAST MONSOON (AMIHAN) as enhanced by TROPICAL DEPRESSION 33W (SAMUEL) will bring partly to mostly cloudy skies with passing occasional rain showers...
- WeatherPhilippines Daily Graphical Satellite Analysis from 6pm September 20 until 6pm September 21, 2019
- Rain Alert Update No. 11 (As of 4:30 PM Sep 20, 2019)
- WeatherPhilippines Daily Graphical Satellite Analysis from 5pm September 19 until 5pm September 20, 2019
- Rain Alert Update No. 10 (As of 2:30 PM Sep 19, 2019)
- Rain Alert Update No. 09 (As of 2:40 PM Sep 18, 2019)