The combined effects of Tropical Storm HAITANG (HUANING) and strong surge of Southwest Monsoon (HABAGAT) has finally receded and will no longer bring gale...
Archive for month: July, 2017
The combined effects of TROPICAL STORM HAITANG (HUANING) and the strong surge of Southwest Monsoon (HABAGAT) are no longer expected to bring moderate rains over Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, La Union, Pangasinan, and Zambales. Hence, the...
The Strong surge of the Southwest Monsoon (HABAGAT) continues to impact the Western sections of Luzon including parts of Central Luzon, MiMaRoPa, and Western Visayas while TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12W inches closer to Western Luzon as it interacts...
- SPECIAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR ABOITIZ GREEN FASHION REVOLUTION 2017 (As of November 24)
- SPECIAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR COASTAL CLEAN-UP DAY 2017 (As of November 24)
- SPECIAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR ABOITIZ CEBU MEDIA PARTY 2017
- WeatherPhilippines Daily Graphical Satellite Analysis from 12pm November 24 until 12pm November 25, 2017
- El Niño Southern Oscillation (ENSO) Update [Nov 24, 2017]