The combined effects of Tropical Storm HAITANG (HUANING) and strong surge of Southwest Monsoon (HABAGAT) has finally receded and will no longer bring gale...
Archive for month: July, 2017
The combined effects of TROPICAL STORM HAITANG (HUANING) and the strong surge of Southwest Monsoon (HABAGAT) are no longer expected to bring moderate rains over Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, La Union, Pangasinan, and Zambales. Hence, the...
The Strong surge of the Southwest Monsoon (HABAGAT) continues to impact the Western sections of Luzon including parts of Central Luzon, MiMaRoPa, and Western Visayas while TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12W inches closer to Western Luzon as it interacts...
- Rain Alert Update #003 (As of 09:15 PM Sat September 23, 2017)
- WeatherPhilippines Daily Graphical Satellite Analysis from 3pm September 23 until 3pm September 24, 2017
- Rain Alert Update #002 (As of 12:40 PM Sat September 23, 2017)
- Rain Alert Update #001 (As of 09:05 PM Fri September 22, 2017)
- El Niño Southern Oscillation (ENSO) Update [Sept 22, 2017]