WIND CONVERGENCE affecting CENTRAL & WESTERN MINDANAO, CENTRAL & WESTERN VISAYAS, and NORTHERN PALAWAN, where mostly cloudy to cloudy...
Archive for month: May, 2017
A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH is affecting PALAWAN, SOUTHERN VISAYAS, NORTHERN and EASTERN MINDANAO bringing some cloudy periods with isolated rain showers...
SOUTHWESTERLY AND SOUTHERLY WINDFLOW will provide mostly cloudy to cloudy conditions with light scattered rain showers and thunderstorms over...
- SPECIAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR ABOITIZ GREEN FASHION REVOLUTION 2017 (As of November 24)
- SPECIAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR COASTAL CLEAN-UP DAY 2017 (As of November 24)
- SPECIAL WEATHER OUTLOOK FOR ABOITIZ CEBU MEDIA PARTY 2017
- WeatherPhilippines Daily Graphical Satellite Analysis from 12pm November 24 until 12pm November 25, 2017
- El Niño Southern Oscillation (ENSO) Update [Nov 24, 2017]